Sunday, January 09, 2011

A tribute to the average - our time has come!



This is one of the best speeches I've heard in a while. Love the beginning and the middle part but I'm not so sure of the things he says in the end. However, besides a few weird things he says, the point of the speech does come across very well and that's why I decided to put it up. And just for the record... this does not mean you don't have to pay attention to your studies anymore, because average is so great now! You can be a good (read: great) student and be average at the same time. It's just a matter of perspective and how well you can juggle. 'Do your best and leave the rest to Allah!' is what my father has always advised me and that is what I stick to.

1 comment:

Isfand said...

Kayne West,Black Eyed Peas.....lol

Nice video xD