Sunday, February 19, 2006

I SCREAM : ICE-CREAM!

Warning: Crazy Cookie Monster on the looose!Ice-cReAm beware!

Ice-Cream, Ice-cReAm!!!!!Get me some sumptuous chocolate, fudgy ice-cream!Can't wait any longer...need to have it!!

I've used up all my stock...have dried up my tank...Have to...Have toooo have loads of it!

*Rubbing palms together like a maniac* CoMe to me Ice-cream!!Yesss....my sweetie, come to meeeee...Come on, come on I won't hurt ya...not hurt ya at all...

Yes..come my sweetie...I'm not like the rest...I won't gobble you up like a carzy, lunatic monster! You know me...I'm a non-ice-cream person just like all those vegetarians who don't eat meat...

"Muaahha ha ha ah ha ah!!"Yes...

No!....don't step back! What do you think you're doing by opening that door? Hey, no no noooooooooo!!! That wasn't a lunatic laughter you just heard...aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh

Have been pleading for ice-cream since morning...Cannot read Gegoraphy any further...

NOTE: Anyone interested in helping this person and his "Iscreamia" should call on the follwing non-toll number: 0600-3333-888-999-111
Call immediately! Your call might get someone their ice-cream!

No comments: