Monday, July 23, 2007

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows



Assalam-oAaikum!

Long time no see! haha!
I have so much to tell you Bloggy... but, sorry this post is just going to revolve around Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. I finished it last night and I loved it! It was amazing! I cannot wait to talk about it to someone. For the past two days my mouth has been sealed shut. I had been forced to keep all the secrets of the book within me since none of my sisters had read the book. I was forced to read the book in the darkest corner of the house so that I would not acidentally give away any secrets of the book.

I have so much to say about the book but I find it realy hard to do so. There is a heavy burden on my chest. I feel like I have lost someone. There is this sense of bereavement that I cannot explain. It just weighs down on me preventing me from saying anything about the book. I feel really sad that this book is the end of Harry Potter... there will be nothing more about Harry Potter.

*Sigh*

Allah-Hafiz

No comments: